Floor Gully Type 10
- Product Types
- Installation Procedure
Fig. 2: Tapered joint
Fig. 3: Adjustable to suit the floor tile orientation
Fig. 4: Simple method of extension
Fig. 5: Interlink of maximum 3 nos. of floor traps
Key Feature 1: Fully concealed in slab (No punch through the slab at all)
- Good solution to minimise water leakage
- Enhance safety. The channel for spread of fire from floor to floor is minimised.
- Higher headroom
- Can opt not to install false ceiling. Hence, translate into cost saving.
- Sound insulation
Key Feature 2: Top Access Maintenance
- Simple maintenance as do not have to trouble neighbour from unit below nor climbing up high with a ladder.
- Easy access to anything accidentally washed down
Key Feature 3: Optimum Performance
- Prevent foul odour and insects from creeping up the interior building
- Excellent flow rate
- Proven quality to withstand heat of casting material.
- Meticulously engineered to optimise performance and minimise possibility of leakage during installation.
- Lesser fittings required.
- Elegant grating options.
Clean both ends of the BS 5255 UPVC pipe. Join the pipe to the tee socket and floor gully by using pipe adhesive.
Secure the assembly set onto the formwork by nailing onto the holes provided on the stands. Get all relevant pipings eg. Basin, air-cond, bathtub and sink connected. Cover the gully body with black cover to prevent concrete from flowing in during casting. The inlet and outlet can be opened using chisel and hammer after casting.
After casting, remove the formwork.
After water proofing, then proceed to cement screeding. At tiling stage, install grating frame to flush with the floor tiles.
Tighten the retention cup to the track of the interior body follow by the grating cover.
T SOCKET 6
T SOCKET 4