Floor Gully Type 20
- Product Types
- Installation Procedure
The superiority of Region Type 20 is its additional valuable innovative added features that will without a doubt pleases building occupants. It was created to further address the concern and needs of health conscious building occupants.
Key Feature 1: Top Access Maintenance
- Conveniently retrieve accidentally washed down valuables.
- Easy clearing of debris.
Key Feature 2: Optimum Performance
- Prevent foul odour and insects from creeping up to interior building.
- Excellent flow rate.
Key Feature 3: Simple Installation
- Suitable for new building.
- Suitable for rehabilitation and refurbishment of old or existing building.
- Elegant grating design options.
- Enable tile orientation adjustment to enhance aesthetic.
Before casting, nail the 100mm tee-socket on the form work. It comes with sufficient water stop ridges to prevent water seepage.
The tee-socket comes with three 50 mm inlets. It caters for discharge pipe from various sources such as basin, bath tub, kitchen sink and Region Air-conditioning Adaptor. Connect all the discharge pipes into the tee-socket by applying UPVC glue.
After casting, remove the form work.
Proceed to water proofing and cement screeding. Level the frame of grating during the tiling stage. Beneath the slab, join a 100mm elbow to the bottom of the tee-socket, followed by a 75mm or 50mm UPVC pipe before discharge to main dropper. Assemble in the detachable parts such as filtering bucket, drainage funnel and cover after the installation sets.